Facebook Business Page Create, Setup and Manage

 

Click Here to get the service

>>>>>>Welcome to my Facebook Business Page Setup Service<<<<<<<<<<<


I am Expert in Facebook Marketing as a Social Media Manager. I can create exclusive FB Business page and perfect setup business page with eye catchy banner. I have more than 5 years experience in Social Media Platform specially in FB. I have completed my long term professional training from Outsourcing Institute in Bangladesh. I have also glad to inform that, I have more than 3 Millions of member in FB Buy & Sell Group specially from USA, UK and Canada.


My Work Plan:


1. Exclusive Business Page Create and Setup.

2. Achieves targeted audience

3. Decoration with eye catching banner

4. Off page SEO

5. Manual ads posting

6. Classified ads Posting

7. Advertising at various social media platform


Nature of Service:


1. Exclusive FB Business

2. Perfectly Optimize

3. Excellent Content

4. Sincerely Ads Setup

5. 100% Active traffic

6. Targeted Audience

7. Buyer Satisfactions

8. On time delivery


My Social Media Platform:


1. Facebook

2. Instagram

3. LinkedIn

4. Pinterest

5. Twitter

6. Snapchat


Dear Sir/Mam to know more about me talk with me at inbox or visit my portfolio. Thank You.


Exclusively on Fiverr.com

0 Comments