The Best Freelancer in Fiverr Rubel Hossain



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Welcome to my offer<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Dear Hiring Manager, I am Expert in Facebook business page and Ads setup as a Manager. I have 5 years experience in Social Media Platform specially in Facebook. I can create a exclusive page with Ads to collect more and more 100% active targeted followers/traffic. I have also glad to inform that I have more than 3 Millions of member in Facebook specially from USA. The Best Freelancer in Fiverr Rubel Hossain


My Work Plan:

1. Exclusive Business Page Create.

2. Setup.

3. Decoration.

4. On page SEO.

5. Off page SEO.

6. Ads Setup.

7. Classified Ads Posting.

8. Advertising.

9. Video Making for promote your Business Page.

10. YouTube Promotion


Nature of Service:

1. Exclusive Facebook Business.

2. Perfectly Optimize

3. Excellent Content

4. Sincerely Ads Setup

5. 100% Active traffic

6. Targeted Audience


My Social Media Platform:

1. Facebook

2. Instagram

3. LinkedIn

4. Pinterest

5. Twitter

6. Snapchat

7. YouTube Channel


Dear Sir/Mam to know more about me talk with me at inbox or visit my website:


rubelhossainbn382.blogspot.com


Regards

The Best Freelancer in Fiverr Rubel Hossain

0 Comments